Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Agree: Mary Ronan Has Been Impressive

A story ran in today's paper about the great reviews Mary Ronan has received as the interim Superintendent.

The school board has to make a decision about whether to start a new search for a permanent Superintendent. I'm not in a position, and wouldn't presume, to suggest what they should do. And they certainly need to come up with concrete evaluation and performance criteria.

But I'm not surprised by the near universal praise of her by those quoted in the story, and the others who are saying the same thing out in the community. I too have been incredibly impressed by her performance, both from what I've watched, what I've heard from others, as well as from my own personal interaction with her.

The board would be hard pressed to find anyone more skilled and qualified.

No comments:

Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation