Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Survey: How Would You Close a $20M Budget Hole?

Every month, I ask citizens to give me their feedback on an important issue. The input is inevitably interesting and informative, and usually gives good new ideas. For instance, when I sought feedback from citizens on what they wanted to see on the Banks, I forwarded the results to the Banks' developer, who was very interested in seeing what people had to say.

This month, I'm asking people to make the same type of choices we're going to have to make to get through our budget problems. Basically, what decisions are you willing to make to close a projected $20M budget deficit (for 2009)?

To take the survey, go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2HNVN07a8ZbprAZJWbtIhg_3d_3d

No comments:

Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation